2017 Ocean Rodeo Crew Event
The Ocean Rodeo “Crew Trip” is coming back to Hatteras Island!
Just like in the past years the OR Crew will be staying in our Waves Village Resort from April 29th to May 6th. All kiteboarders of all skill levels are invited to join us for a week of kiting in one of the best spots in the US.
Be one of the first to try all of the 2017 Ocean Rodeo line up. Yes, there will be the brand new Stick Shift bar, the Mako Jester surfboard, their new Roam wave kite and the entire Ocean Rodeo line They also will have products that have yet to be released. If you ever wanted to try something from Ocean Rodeo now would be the time
Due to high demand and limited space we ask that you reserve your spots because we fully expect to sell out. The price includes:
- 7 Night Accommodations at Waves Village Resort
- Free use of a wide assortment of 2017 OR demo equipment
- Opening Night fully catered BBQ
- Ocean Rodeo Swag Kit
- Opportunities to ride with many other kiters, Ocean Rodeo Staff and customers
- Seemingly endless ocean and sound downwinders
Accommodations and Price:
Waves Village is a resort with 9 condos (Ocean Rodeo has 7 of them), each equipped with a full kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Once you’ve purchased your room please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief outline of yourself and any roommate requests you might have.
- “Shared rooms" are a private room with it's own bathroom shared by 2 individuals, each in their own twin bed. $499 USD or $659 CAD
- Private rooms" are a private room for 1 individual with its own bathroom. $649 USD or $859 CAD
- "Private (couple)" is a private room for 2 individuals with one shared bed and a private bathroom.$749 USD or $999 CAD
When registering please note the room type and currency you would like to pay with in the comments field.
Have a question? Email email@example.com and they will sort your out! Looking forward to seeing you all here.
Sunset from Waves Village Condo