Cabrinha Macro Wing Foil Board
The foil board that has emerged to seize the opportunity is the Macro.
The Macro is a performance foil board specifically designed for the sport of wing foiling. Its exceptionally small shape achieves this by perfectly balancing volume, width, and length.
The Macro's fast to fly platform is what makes it so amazing for wing foiling. Once you're up on the foil, we've tuned the volume distribution to place the float precisely where it's needed to fly swiftly, all the while making a balanced, nimble board. It is simple to take off in the standing or kneeling posture thanks to the platform's width and short length.
With or without straps, the Macro's softly curved deck cradles your feet, and its release point at the tail makes it easier to pump the board on and off the water.
Its nose features a double concave portion that makes takeoff easier and touchdown recovery easier.
The Macro is a small, agile, and maneuverable aircraft when in flight. All set to obey your every order.
- Short compact design
- Double concave to flat bottom
- Concave deck for positive board control when strapless
- Kick Tail for easier pumping and earlier flight
- EPS core, light weight and buoyant
- Durable composite sandwich construction
- Carbon innegra deck construction with full PVC deck reinforcement
- 3 or 2 strap insert configuration
- Standard 9cm adjustable foil mount
Included with the board: M8 Tnuts, full deck pad. (NOTE: 3 or 2 Strap Ultralite Straps with mounting hardware sold separately. Use the Self Tapping Screws only).