WING SURF / FREERIDE
The Crosswing X3, which is already in its third version, establishes a new benchmark for efficiency and on-demand power.
The R&D team at Cabrinha worked diligently on the wing profile and innovative radial canopy panel configuration to produce our most responsive and high-performing wing to yet.
We have built an incredibly rigid framework using an enlarged leading edge diameter and load-distributing center section construction, which is further strengthened by the creative double strut of the X3. The rider receives the best performance and efficiency from this structure in both mild winds, where pumping and efficiency are necessary, and in stronger winds, where stability and control are substantially enhanced.
A large field of view is made possible by carefully chosen window positions and the double strut.
Use the X3's latest cutting-edge technical features whether you're accelerating to new heights or just enjoying the ride.
Leading edge inflatable dihedral with powerful profile and "ultra rigid double strut"
- NEW: Ergonomic widespan handle layout for micro adjustment/trim
- NEW: Increased LE diameter with load distributing centre section for improved stiffness & canopy tension
- NEW: improved low end
- NEW: HD large diameter closing seam construction
- NEW: Improved balance, linear power delivery and upwind drive
- NEW: Ultra rigid flared Double Strut for aerofoil support and improved response
- NEW: Radial canopy layout for improved response and stiffness
- High tenacity dacron LE
- Sprint inflate valve
- Nano tech ripstop
- Safety wrist leash included
- Kevlar wing tip reinforcement
- Harness line attachment points