FREESTYLE / CROSSOVER
There are two sides to every coin, two sides to every story, and two sides to the new FX2.
We have been able to push the performance of the FX2 farther into the large air arena by paying homage to its history while using a completely redesigned design. strong, quick loops that can catch you on the way down. This kite has never been flown at a height or for such a long time. With our cutting-edge, contemporary flying craft, you will reach entirely new heights.
We have created a pro level 6 line bridle system in keeping with the original Freestyle Crossover moniker, which offers the rider the C kite feel they want to assist with the most recent feats required to place on the podium.
3 Strut, Modified C shape arc, Swept wing tip, moderate aspect ratio design, Freestyle profile, 3 bridle setting options and 6-line setup (sold separately).
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
- No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Three leading edge bridle options to customize arc shape and performance
- Explosive pop and slack for freestyle manoeuvres
- Forward pull and quick recovery for kite loops
- Smooth power delivery with excellent depower
- 6-line freestyle setup (sold separately)