Getting riders to maximize their time on the water, the Contra was introduced in 2003. The name became associated with riding in light winds, and many kiters now always have it in their quivers.
This history is carried on with the Contra 3 Strut, which offers the rider the ideal balance of light wind power and agility to optimize time on the water in threshold conditions.
With more conventional kiteboards, you may use its supported three-strut frame to propel yourself forward. It also offers a stable canopy and a wider high-end range.
3 strut hybrid design, low drag wing tips, draft forward profiles.
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure-profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Agile and responsive steering for increased power delivery
- Refined low end performance for better upwind ability
- Effortless relaunch in the lightest of wind conditions