CABRINHA CODE WOOD WING BOARD
The recently designed CODE board pays homage to the rapidly growing sport of Wingsurfing.
Building on the popular Macro design, The Code provides an extraordinarily quick lifting and agile platform that lets you get up and riding quickly. High-quality materials combine to create a very durable and light board that gives the rider complete control over the foil.
The Code was created with the future of wave riding and aerial freestyle in mind, starting from the very beginning.
- Full premium EVA deck pad
- Carbon Stringer
- Short compact design
- Nose keel to flat section
- Concave Deck. Positive board control when strapless
- Kick tail with release channels for earlier flight and easy pumping
- EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
- Durable Bamboo composite construction
- 3 or 2 strap insert configuration
- 12 inch adjustable foil mount
Included with the board: 4pcs m3x30mm mounting bolts, m8 Lockable Tnuts, full deck pad (NOTE: straps sold separately).