Kiteboarding is possible in the lightest wind conditions with the 01 Cabrinha CONTRA 3Sa.
It is impossible to emphasize how well-liked the Contra is. It is unparalleled in its capacity to take any kite quiver all the way into the light wind zone. We've increased the Contra's range this season to bring its famous efficiency all the way down into the world of foil boarding.
The three strut architecture of the Contra is maintained at its largest sizes for usage with any board in any discipline. When employing a more conventional assortment of kite boards, its fully supported three-strut structure keeps it moving ahead.For the best light wind performance for foil boarding, the lower models in the line have a 1 strut design.
|Wind Range (Knots)
|Wind Range (MPH)
|8 - 17
|9 - 20
|7 - 15
|8 - 17
|6 - 14
|7 - 16
|5 - 12
|6 - 14
3 Strut, Hybrid design, Low drag wing tips, Draft forward profiles
* Heavy duty closing seam construction
* Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
* High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
* Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
* Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
* Agile and responsive steering for increased power delivery
* Refined low end performance for better upwind ability
* Effortless relaunch in the lightest of wind conditionsThis kite is registered with the IKA for Formula Kite Racing and can be used for the Youth Olympic Games and its qualifier events.