The 2020 Eleveight WS has been designed to dominate the waves.
The WSeries kite is a true surf wing. It will boost your performance on these rare epic days, and help you to get the most out of those many semi-perfect days. Its dynamic yet smooth flying features make it the preferred choice of wave addicts and foil riders, as it also has incredible freeride traits.
The WS is the kite Eleveight CEO and designer Peter Stiewe rides when slicing through the faces of Portuguese slabs, dropping into South African wedges or hitting the lips of Brazilian walls. Its performance was proven when setting the world record for the biggest wave ever kitesurfed. And it only got better since then. The kite combines light bar pressure, direct pivotal turning characteristics, and a very gentle power generation. Hence you can whip it around without being ripped from your board. It is easy to transfer the kites force into your cutbacks or effortlessly carve on the wave’s face, always staying in full control.
The wing has an unmatched downwind drift. It lazily drifts along while you concentrate on surfing the wave. After each wave, you will enjoy its exceptional upwind performance, taking you back to the peak in no time.
On flat days, you will experience its amazing freeride and foiling capabilities. The WS is a low-end machine and will extend your skill potential no matter which style you ride.
The third generation is equipped with our innovative five-point bridle set-up for enhanced stability and comes with a redefined flattened arc that improves the low-end strength while optimizing the power generation in tight turns. Further refinements include the increased sweep, stronger seams and an upgrade to the latest leading edge material made by renowned Teijin in Japan. The built quality is truly outstanding.
|Size||Wind Range (Knots)||Wind Range (MPH)|
|5m||20 - 34||23 - 39|
|6m||16 - 32||18 - 37|
|7m||14 - 30||16 - 34|
|8m||12 - 28||14 - 32|
|9m||10 - 24||11 - 28|
|11m||8 - 20||9 - 23|
|13m||7 - 18||8 - 21|
- Three Strut Open-C Hybrid design
- High-performance kite for wave, freeride and foil kiting
- Rapid and direct pivot turning characteristics
- Stable downwind drift for carefree surfing
- Medium aspect ratio for huge wind range and low end
- Light bar pressure for single hand control
- New bridle system with added trim option for customized performance
- Superior materials like X4 canopy and XT cloth made by Techno Force™
The 2020 Eleveight CS Vary Control Bar:
The Eleveight CSeries control bar is everything you need from a bar, quick depowering from a simple to use cleat, easy sheeting with an adjustable stopper/bar rest, and a below the bar swivel. Best of all the Eleveight CS control bar has a unique chicken loop design called Quick Matic that makes re-assembly of the loop as easy as possible, just push the end of the chicken loop back into the release and it snaps into place. That's it, no holding anything open or messing with anything at all, just push and go.
- Four line bar with single front line safety
- Spliced Spectra single depower line for less friction
- Innovative Quick-Matic release system with top swivel
- Variable integrated bar ends to adjust bar width
- Ergonomic anti-slip EVA grip pattern for comfort and control
- Thermo-coated high-performance lines made in Germany
- Short safety leash included