The 2020 RS is Eleveight's top kite for all-around performance!
The RSeries is the one kite to tackle any spot, tame any storm and boost massive airs even in light wind. We streamlined its Delta-Hybrid design for the needs of freerides while adding performance characteristics for surfing and freestyle. The RS is our most versatile wing to date.
This kite is not only a multi-talent, it is also extremely efficient: For most riders, a quiver of two RS kites covers the entire wind range. This is due to the medium to high aspect ratio and large angle-of-attack which make this kite remarkably powerful. Combined with its dynamic speed, it truly stands out when going for big air. In kite loops, you will get that radical forward momentum followed by plenty of hang time.
Staying in control is a breeze, thanks to the direct feel. The kite’s performance is very accessible, it is ultra stable and comfortable to ride even in a gusty wind or choppy water.
The swept wing tips improve the low end and enable you to ride upwind in ease. You can fully concentrate on boosting big, dropping into waves or popping out of the water for some old-school or freestyle tricks.
For the third generation, we introduce a number of improvements such as our innovative five-point bridle setup and an increased angle-of-attack. We also added more sweep to the tips and new bridle deflectors.
Furthermore, we revised the trailing edge load diffusers and battens, and upgraded to the latest Teijin leading edge and strut material made off XT high tenacity cloth. This kite will get you psyched the second you hit the water.
So don’t wait, get hooked on the RS and score every time.
|Size||Wind Range (Knots)||Wind Range (MPH)|
|5m||24 - 38||27 - 44|
|6m||22 - 36||25 - 41|
|7m||18 - 34||21 - 39|
|8m||16 - 30||18 - 34|
|9m||14 - 28||16 - 32|
|10m||12 - 26
||14 - 30|
|12m||8 - 22||9 - 25|
|14m||7 - 20||8 - 23|
|17m||6 - 18||7 - 21|
- Three Strut Delta-Hybrid design
- Most versatile high-performance freeride kite
- Medium to high aspect ratio for big airs and long hang time
- Covers huge wind range and easily travels upwind
- Fast and smooth turning characteristics
- Ultra stable, perfect to tackle any spot and ride in any condition
- New bridle system with added trim option for customized performance
- Superior materials like X4 canopy and XT cloth made by Techno Force™
- Medium sweep
- Grunty power
- Long hangtime
- Medium to high AR
- Great upwind performance
- Massive windrange
- Fast turn
- Wingtip to pivot turner
- Grunty turn
TEIJIN TECHNO FORCE™ - X4 RIPSTOP CANOPY
DOUBLE BONDED CANOPY
STRUT FORCE DISTRIBUTION
3D BRIDLE DEFLECTOR
LOAD DYNAMIC SUPER SEAM
TURNING TRIM SETTING
The 2020 Eleveight CS Vary Control Bar:
The Eleveight CSeries control bar is everything you need from a bar, quick depowering from a simple to use cleat, easy sheeting with an adjustable stopper/bar rest, and a below the bar swivel. Best of all the Eleveight CS control bar has a unique chicken loop design called Quick Matic that makes re-assembly of the loop as easy as possible, just push the end of the chicken loop back into the release and it snaps into place. That's it, no holding anything open or messing with anything at all, just push and go.
- Four line bar with single front line safety
- Spliced Spectra single depower line for less friction
- Innovative Quick-Matic release system with top swivel
- Variable integrated bar ends to adjust bar width
- Ergonomic anti-slip EVA grip pattern for comfort and control
- Thermo-coated high-performance lines made in Germany
- Short safety leash included