The 2020 Eleveight OS: One of the best kites on the market for light wind conditions.
Meet the brand new OSeries kite! A dedicated foil and freeride kite, streamlined to deliver outstanding performance even in a gentle breeze. The OS’s feather-light design redefines durable and sturdy built quality. It is extremely robust while being ultra responsive. The Open-C shape is so much fun to ride, the second you launch you will feel a new sensation of agility, speed, and direct control. Even though it is remarkably dynamic, the OS is easy to tame. It has a smooth power deployment and it’s steering is very precise.
The kite has been shaped with a medium aspect ratio and medium swept wing tips. This excessively improves the low-end wind performance, allowing even heavy-set riders to take off in well below 10 knots. This kite is a game changer for those who need to make every day on the water count.
As riding in light wind can be tricky, we paid special attention to the wing’s relaunch capabilities. The OS comes out of the water with ease in hardly any wind. We were also able to eliminate backstall and made the kite exceptionally stable. The canopy is made with the renowned X4 Techno Force™ ripstop cloth and the latest XT high-end leading edge and strut material by Japanese manufacturer Teijin. This combination diminishes flutter and is wear and tear resistant. We spent more than two years on the development of the OS and are extremely proud of the result.
Choose the OS and take off in any breeze.
|Size||Wind Range (Knots)||Wind Range (MPH)|
|6m||14 - 30||16 - 34|
|8m||12 - 26||14 - 30|
|10m||8 - 22||9 - 25|
|12m||7 - 20||8 - 23|
|14m||6 - 16||7 - 18|
- One strut mid-swept hybrid design
- High-performance wing for foiling and freeride
- Ultra responsive and dynamic turning speed
- Medium aspect ratio optimized for light wind usage
- Medium sweep for low end performance and backstall prevention
- Outstanding stability in all conditions
- Feather-light design paired with an extra durable construction
- Superior materials like X4 canopy and XT cloth made by Techno Force™
The 2020 Eleveight CS Vary Control Bar:
The Eleveight CSeries control bar is everything you need from a bar, quick depowering from a simple to use cleat, easy sheeting with an adjustable stopper/bar rest, and a below the bar swivel. Best of all the Eleveight CS control bar has a unique chicken loop design called Quick Matic that makes re-assembly of the loop as easy as possible, just push the end of the chicken loop back into the release and it snaps into place. That's it, no holding anything open or messing with anything at all, just push and go.
- Four line bar with single front line safety
- Spliced Spectra single depower line for less friction
- Innovative Quick-Matic release system with top swivel
- Variable integrated bar ends to adjust bar width
- Ergonomic anti-slip EVA grip pattern for comfort and control
- Thermo-coated high-performance lines made in Germany
- Short safety leash included