What Eleveight has to say:
The Process is our new performance freeride board made to have fun no matter the conditions. It cuts through chop, cushions heavy landings and strives upwind even in light or gusty wind.
To achieve these characteristics we got renowned Franz Schitzhofer to come up with a revolutionary 3-D concept. He developed a Paulowina wood core that is fused with carbon reinforcements. This generates a well-balanced flex pattern. In choppy waters and when landing in the flat, the flex absorbs the impact and protects your knees. Smooth 3-D channels at the tips of the board combined with the box rails provide plenty of grip and control without generating drag.
Due to the harmonized rocker line, the board starts plaining early, making it easy to ride in a light breeze or going upwind.
Of course, we paid special attention to detail and quality, hence equipping the board with the strongest inserts on the market. Used in snowboard technology, the board can be ridden with boots as well as with straps. The top sheet is ultra durable and UV resistance, ensuring that the board will last for years.
The board comes equipped with high-quality pads and straps for ultimate control and comfort. Furthermore, the Process is shipped with 45mm G10 fins that are resistant to impact and provide enhanced control.
In short, the Process has smooth and easy accessible performance allows the rider to concentrate on what really counts in kiting – FUN!”
- Performance freeride twin tip
- Lightweight paulownia wood core for balanced flex and control
- Carbon reinforcement for better landings and carving ability
- Harmonized rocker line for early planing
- Smooth channels for better control
- Reinforced inserts used in snowboard technology
- Ultra-durable top sheet with UV resistance
- 45mm G10 fins
- Easy Montage system that assembles in seconds
- 3D Molded Footbed designed for comfortable riding
- 8mm memory foam padding for outstanding comfort and control
- Adjustable velcro strap for easy size adjustment
- 20 degree inclination for excellent foot ergonomics
- Stainless steel screws with anti-self-loosing function