With regard to leading edge rigidity, the original Mantis established a standard. This year, it has undergone even more refinement, resulting in an ultra-rigid structure and refined profile. This results in a sharp, high-performing product that retains its performance under a wider range of circumstances when combined with a pretensioned canopy.
While the wingtip shape alteration helps deflect water during start-up and also enables deeper profiles to aid in power delivery, the refined sizing and wingspans allow for greater progressive power in the small sizes.
The Mantis V2 brings the pinnacle of efficiency and technology in your hands to maximize performance and water time while showcasing Cabrinha's forward driving wing program.
Leading Edge Inflatable Dihedral with a medium aspect ratio outline, rigid frame and lightweight design.
- NEW increased dihedral: Balanced dihedral for power to stability ratio
- NEW revised twist for improved range
- High Center-LE diameter and progressive taper, for improved stiffness & canopy tension, with upwind efficiency
- Controllable power in a wide range of wind conditions
- HD large diameter closing seam construction
- Balanced dihedral for power-to-stability ratio
- High rigidity single strut for low weight and predictable depower
- Nano Tech Ripstop
- High Tenacity Dacron LE
- Sprint Inflate Valve
- Extremely safe operation
- Kevlar wing tip reinforcement
- Safety wrist leash included